So, you want to improve your singing voice? The last I checked, professional singing lessons cost about $100 to over $500 per hour – a price that most amateurs aren’t going to be able to pay, no matter how serious they are about increasing their range or improving vocal control. That is why I am really excited about this new product from world-renown vocal coach Aaron Anastasi called Superior Singing Method. It is a downloadable course which includes professional exercises, techniques, and lessons for improving your voice – but at a much more affordable price.
What is Superior Singing Method?
Superior Singing Method is an 8-week (60 day) course designed by professional vocal coach Aaron Anastasi to make you a better singer. It is aimed at amateurs and intermediate-level singers who want to improve their voices but aren’t ready or able to take in-person lessons (don’t worry; you will learn the same things in the course as you would with in-person vocal lessons!).
Once you purchase Superior Singing Method, you will gain access to a members’ area where you can download the modules and lessons. In total, there are 10 modules, each of which focuses on a skill. Within the modules, you will find multiple audio and video lessons. There is really a lot of material here!
In total, you are getting:
- 8 modules
- 50 singing lessons (HD videos)
- 31 dynamic vocal exercises (audio files)
- Daily vocal training exercises
- 4 bonuses
Who Is Aaron Anastasi?
Before you buy any online course, it is always good to find out who the person behind it is. This time around, I am really pleased to say that the creator of Superior Singing Method, Aaron Anastasi, really does have an impressive resume.
Anastasi is originally from Huntington Beach, California and currently lives and works in Los Angeles. He is a man of many talents. In addition to being a professional singer and voice coach, he is also an actor and producer. Some of his films include “Artisan Soul”, the shorts “Vigilance” and “The Waiting Room”, the web series “Adam and Jamero”
It seems like Aaron Anastasi is too busy with his film these days to give private vocal lessons anymore, which is why he created Superior Singing Method. The downloadable online course allows him to continue helping beginner and intermediate singers improve their voice while he pursues his own career.
Pros of Superior Singing Method
- Systematic Approach: The step-by-step process makes it easy to improve your voice.
- HD Videos and Audio Lessons: Each module comes with an HD video and several audio lessons which take you through the tips, techniques, and exercises.
- Daily Exercises: After the lessons, you can use these exercises to continuously improve your vocal abilities.
- Advanced Singing Concepts: Even thought the course is designed for beginners and intermediates, it still gets into advanced concepts, but in a way which you will have no problem following thanks to the systematic approach and videos.
- Access to a Members Area: In the members area, you will be able to ask Aaron and other members questions and get advice and support.
- Affordable Option: Compared to in-person vocal lessons, Superior Singing Method is much more affordable!
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee: The money-back guarantee is run through ClickBank, which means your refund is 100% guaranteed in case you don’t like the course for any reason.
- It Requires Work! Don’t think you can just go through the modules and instantly be a better singer. Sure, the techniques and advice alone will help, but you’ve really got to do the exercises if you want your voice to improve.
- No Feedback: Since this is a video/audio singing course, you won’t get any feedback from an instructor. I’d recommend recording yourself before you begin the course and making more recordings as you progress through the lessons so you can identify your weak spots and see how you have improved.
Can You Really Learn Singing through a Video Course?
When I first heard about Superior Singing Method, the same thought passed through my mind that you are probably thinking now: can you learn singing through a video course? I mean, don’t you need to sit in front of a vocal coach in order to hear critiques and be able to make improvements?
Obviously, it is preferable to have in-person lessons with a professional vocal coach who will be able to assess your abilities and individual strengths and weaknesses. But, as I mentioned above, most people simply aren’t going to be able to shell out the $100+ per hour that a good vocal coach charges. There are lots of cheaper vocal lessons available in some places, but these are usually from instructors who are not-so-talented.
The beauty of Superior Singing Method is that it provides the same exercises and lessons that you’d get if you were to pay for lessons with Aaron Anastasi (his rate is $200 per hour). You might not be getting the professional feedback, but you will find that your voice is considerably improved because of the exercises and lessons.
Here are just some of the things you will learn in the Super Singing Method video course:
- Exercises for building your range
- Breath control
- How to recognize pitch
- How to prevent vocal strain
- How to improve your resonance, control, and vocal tone
- And much more!
There is actually a major benefit of taking video singing lessons over in-person lessons: you can take the lessons as many times as you want. That’s right. Since the videos are downloadable, you can watch them over and over again, improving your voice and singing abilities each time. This is not something you can do even with a professional voice coach.
Superior Singing Method Course Details
Here is a more detailed breakdown of all 8 of the modules plus the 2 bonus modules.
Module 1: How to Prepare Your Voice for Advanced Singing
This module gives you an introduction to the course as well as tips for making the most of it. You will also get warm-up vocal exercises. Even if you are already at a higher level of singing ability, don’t skip through this lesson!
Module 2: How to Control Your Breathing
Did you know that singing is all about your breath? This module gives you 5 exercises and techniques you use to gain control over your breath.
Module 3: How to Improve Your Vocal Tone
Your voice is an instrument and you need to be able to change the sounds you make in order to express yourself. The lessons in this module teach you how to improve your tone by controlling your larynx and nasal cavities.
Module 4: How to Recognize and Sing on Pitch
This module is where we really start to get into some professional concepts, because you can’t sing well if you can’t recognize and control your vocal pitch. It is no longer about your natural talent, but really about exercising your vocal chords so you can control the amount of air going over your diaphragm. You will learn exercises for sliding and muscle memory. This is one of the hardest modules in the course and you will probably be going over the lessons repeatedly.
Module 5: How to Strengthen Your Voice
You might have thought strengthening your voice was just a matter of singing louder, or getting more air into your lungs. This is not the case! Aaron gets into some really in-depth explanations about techniques, like how to place your tongue in your mouth, to teach you to strengthen your voice without straining your vocal chords.
Module 6: How to Sing Higher Notes without Strain
Want to be able to hit high notes like Mariah Carey? Trust me, it wasn’t natural talent that got Mariah singing like that. It is a combination of technique and exercise which allows singers to reach a wide range of notes without destroying their vocal chords in the process. Aaron Anastasi does a really good job of explaining how it is done, such as by lowering the larynx and breathing through the diaphragm. You will be amazed at how high of notes you will be able to reach after these lessons!
Module 7: How to Develop Your Vocal Agility and Stay on Pitch
Vocal agility means your voice will be able to move easily and quickly while keeping pitch. Now, this is going to take a lot of practice but Aaron will guide you through the exercises so you will be able to navigate even the classics without having your voice crack on you.
Module 8: Advanced Vocal Strengthening Techniques
In addition to the main course modules, Superior Singing Method also consists of 4 bonuses. These are:
- How to Develop Your Head Voice: This in itself consists of 7 videos with exercises and tips for developing your voice.
- Superior Vocal Agility: These audio exercises and tips will help you improve your agility so you can move throughout notes while staying on pitch.
- Guide to Music Marketing: This guide will tell you everything you need to know about how to make a living out of singing.
- Guide to Performing Live: Here, Aaron teaches you how to overcome your stage fright and how to put on a performance that will have the crowd loving you.
Who Is Superior Singing Method For?
Superior Singing Method is a great option for amateurs who want to improve their voice and possibly even pursue a professional career. I’d actually recommend this course to anyone, even those who aren’t interested in pursuing singing careers, because the vocal lessons can do wonders for your self confidence. The next time you go to karaoke night, you will be the life of the party!
Superior Singing Method is proven to work and has received a lot of positive feedback and testimonials from the singing world, but it will only take you so far. So, if you do plan on pursuing singing as a career, you will eventually need to invest in professional lessons. However, by taking Superior Singing Method first, you can skip through the basics during those professional lessons (saving yourself a bundle in the process) and get right into the advanced techniques.
Important Facts about Superior Singing Method:
- Product creator: Aaron Anastasi
- Instant access after purchase
- Downloadable modules with HD video and audio lessons
- Includes access to members area
- 4 bonuses included with purchase
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Standard price: $147
- Buy now for $97
About the Money-Back Guarantee
Superior Singing Method is sold through ClickBank, which is a distributor for over 10,000 different electronic products. They have a 60-day money back guarantee on all products sold through them. Aaron Anastasi doesn’t even receive a penny of your purchase price until the 60 days are up! This is how you can rest assured that you will get a full refund if you don’t like Superior Singing Method for whatever reason (though I’m sure you will!). To claim the refund, all you need to do is send an email to ClickBank within 60 days of purchasing Superior Singing Method.
Should You Buy Superior Singing Method?
Superior Singing Method normally costs $147 but you can buy it now for $97. Considering the fact that this course was designed by a successful professional vocal coach and that it uses a proven-effective systematic approach, I’d say that this is a pretty good deal. If you were thinking about taking professional signing lessons, I’d first try Superior Singing Method so you have a leg up when you do start with in-person lessons.
Since Superior Singing Method is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee, you really have nothing to lose by trying it. At the end of the 60 days, you will surely be a better singer and also have the tools and exercises you need to continue developing your voice. Check out the official website of Superior Singing Method here.